Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Somethin' Chill...(Love Bomb)

My Album "The RAIN that Saved the Day" is coming in December.


Its a cold world, U ever get chills??

I mean C H I L L S doe?

like has anything ever brought you to an overwhelming feeling or euphoria and chills ran through your body?

Can you (R e c a l l) dat like when da market pulls shit [off da shelves?]

if not...your too hot...and i [offer Help]

Cuz Well... I happen to be Ice Cold.

I've gotten chills b4...and I figured, it usually comes from this:

Hearing Music that Touches my Soul.

But the most amazing thing...is when someone hears me do something...and their reaction is chills.

See thats not the same as someone sayin "oh thats deep"

or "damn, i really feel dat"

no mafucka.

I MADE YOU FEEL DAT SHIT.

YOU FELT IT.

YOU FELT DAT UNEXPLAINABLE FEELING THAT CAME from the MIDST OF NOWHERE, DARTED through your spine and Exploded So Suddenly.

KABOOOOOOOOOM!!!

No comments: