Wednesday, December 17, 2008

NEW SONG- METRO LOVE PART 1 (Written & Produced by Chris Barz)

NEW SONG- METRO LOVE PART 1 (Written & Produced by Chris Barz)
...And like the Rain...It finally came...

My CD The Rain That Saved The Day can be expected in December...and Metro Love Part 2 is coming sooner than you expect.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD METRO LOVE PART 1!

First seen her out the corner of my eye; she was readin'...


A book that I don't know the name of cuz I couldn't see it...
Music Note on her hand, so you know I had to Peep the tat...
She was so FLY , I was feelin' like a VENUS TRAP...
Shawty had class and Dreams at that...
So I offered her my seat like a JESUS ACT
said,
"I aint rude, and your lookin' like a Queen at that"
so she sat down smooth like, "Thanx Boo! I needed that..."
"No Problem, my name be BARZ but...
is there a reason why you're looking kinda Starstruck!? "
She said, "yeah, you look REALLY familiar"
and I said, "hmmmmmm darling, thats really pelculiar...
Boo, I'm as REAL as the DILLA!...J....hey!...what chu know bout dat??"

She's not a fan of Dilla, but she knows bout that!
and last night she went to sleep on JAY and LUPE...
and hopped on the train like..."Today's a NEW DAY"

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

UMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have I seen you on the Redline?

Blueline?

Greenline?

Orangeline?

Yellowline?

NICE to meet cha, Hello I'm...CHRIS CHRIS BARZ!




She said, "From Bone Thugs and Harmony to Raphael Saadiq...
to Jamiroquai Tunes cuz they Rock like Hell to me! "
And she likes the Melodies cuz she's been Singin' for a while...
and that got me thinkin' 'damn...maybe she can have my child lol!'
I said...
"I been single for a while...and...
Leanin' on the clouds...and...
If you sound good, you can feature on my album...
The PRINCE OF MARYLAND baby, I'm just tryna get a Crownin..."

Then I heard the voice of that Metro dude sound in...

NEXT STOP, LARGO TOWN CENTER

I said "dang sweetheart...thats my train...I gotta go...but...

Girl I got dreams and...
I aint just schemin...
to get rich quick, girl I do it for a REASON
it's tatted on my arm...
like a patent on my arm...
if I wasn't serious...
I WOULDN'T HAVE GOT IT ON MY ARM!


she said, "whoah, whoah, whoah, whoah...that was way too fast...can u say that again??"

I SAID...

"GIRL I GOT DREAMS AND
I AINT JUST SCHEMIN
TO GET RICH QUICK, GIRL I DO IT FOR A REASON!
IT'S TATTED ON MY ARM, LIKE A PATENT ON MY ARM
IF I WASN'T SERIOUS, I WOULD'NT HAVE GOT IT ON MY ARM!"

ARM!

ARM!

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!???

HAVE I SEEN YOU ON THE...

REDLINE?

BLUELINE?

GREENLINE?

ORANGELINE?

YELLOWLINE?

NICE TO MEET CHA...HELLO I'M...CHRIS CHRIS BARZ!

(Conversation continues with Mystery Girl...)

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD METRO LOVE PART 1!


This is my song Metro Love Part 1 which was written, performed, and produced by me. The singer that you hear is my homie Nick Sneed aka YP. Check it Out...Its a story about meeting this mystery girl on the train and is quite more action packed that a regular train ride. This story right here is part of the storyline that actually goes much deeper on my New CD "The Rain That Saved The Day" (December 2008)...Lord willing, You may hear it on the radio soon once I get this in the right hands.

No comments: