Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Over your head like I'm tired of your Boppage...



I was on top of the world...

then I crashed.

Wondering Wondering Wondering...mostly when my (b r e a d) is gone.

My mind is a 5 car pile up.

and I'm so off my noodle, I'm thinkin its stroodle.

Drugs are Dope.

Guns are Cool.

and on some real SHIT...I'm fly.

^^^and that line was so clever I just earned two more wings for sayin it.

cuz on some REAL SHIT...i'm FLY.

oh my.

u get it right? or do i have to break it down INSECT-IONS???

ahhh I'm clever huh?

don't BUG out.

I bez that.

but the world makes me dumb.

cuz they don't want to understand.

...even if i pitch it to them underhand.

I make beautiful music...

wanna hear?

NO like shyt.

cuz you wouldn't believe me if i told you that.

you'll just be like...oh true...and think..."he's bout to ask me to buy something"

but fuck that...keep your money.
give me your hearts.

Free MUSIC...is usual-ly music...
that has so much (n o t h i n g), you can see through it.

but I make good FREE music.
cuz that means I'm not just rappin' to dig in your pockets or your panties.
i do it because I love it.

substance. substance...and i would say it again...
but cliche' is not my forte'...
i rather drink 41 oz of dat piss...

hope I black out...
sleep in the land of creativity and roll over in reefer...
then wake up and pass out invitations to my Love...like "Over Achievers"

afterall, all I want to do is share my dreams with you.

that girl, Melody...I told yall about...yes...We're in LOVE.
I can't get her out my mind!

Cuz she's the type that if we made love...
I won't leave her 'lone after...
because I may go MAD..like a beaver's home backwards

...damn.

so with that said...

and with

THAT

said...

and with

THAT

said...

Check out my Melody.

♪♪♪♪

No comments: