Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Fine Line Between ? & ?...

Don't you love words??

Well Read Between the Lines...
(slowly!)

Fuck words! (thinkaboutithard)
S E X ain't love. (thinkaboutithard)
Fuck love. (thinkaboutithard)

Playing tick tack toe with her heart...fuck told you this was a game???

X, O, X, O, X...I win.

but I hate my eX's. (thinkaboutithard)
She loves my kisses. (thinkaboutithard)
She gives me hugs, (thinkaboutithard)

She does the dishes.

I know she yearns for me to make her (cum true) like w i s h e s.

...my homeboy yellin out "where are all da bitches?"

and i'm like "i got em 'on call' like a geek with a dork stance"
but directly after I (break-away) from H E R like sport pants???????

yes baby...sad but true.
but listen...no beds rock...no dabbado...

I'm (So Proper) like a (Known Doctor)...
I don't (d a i l) them, I just wash they mouth out...like a (SOAP) Opera...

love is the stupidest most beautifullest shit in the world.

but its j u s t a word.

got me worryin n shit...bout who you wit...

you not even my girl...this foolishness...

has got to (S.T.O.P) , accept it.

YES it needs to (S)tay (T)ill (O)ther (P)eople accept it!

can't neglect it, its too strong.

it feels too damn right, I can't find two wrongs!

but fuck love, its just a word..ya heard?

but my tongue still seems to be the mightiest sword.

...Cum Again?
Our Intimacy felt like Heaven. . .then we parted. . .and everything after that was like...????

I can handle your complexity...but not so much the neglecting me.

though its not so much that you "neglecting" me...thats just the closest word next to me.

but it doesn't even capture what I'm tryna say 4real...thats why i say fuck words.

sometimes you just gotta F E E L me.

No comments: