Wednesday, December 17, 2008

NEW SONG- ChRis BaRz- Never Ever (Prod. by The Best Kept Secret)

ChRis BaRz- Never Ever (Prod. by The Best Kept Secret)

"Love spelled backwards sounds alot like Evil" - X X Barz...check me out...this is something different...


So its like dis ancient Chinese proverb...or whateva...
and it basically says...its easy to dodge a spear that comes in front of you...
but it hard to keep outta harms way from an arrow that comes from behind...
you know what i'm sayin?
...you gon learn.

LIE (LIE)
They May Cheat (Cheat)
They May Creep (Creep)
SoYouCanNevaEvaTrust

Cuz they can lie (lie)
In Yo Face (face)
And say its sweet...


You can neva eva trust a girl, dont trust a girl, wit all of your heart...
Even if you say you love dat girl, you can love dat girl but you besta think smart
x2


Love spelled backwards (backwards)...sounds ALOT like evil...(EVOL)


I must've had it backwards (backwards)...when i said i neva leave you...(leave you)
Lil girl on the corner sellin dreams...(sellin dreams)
but she sold me mines...ON SALE for FREE (sale for free)
Life was so green like celery! (celery)
Now you can be GREEN with Jealousy...(j e a l o u s y)
Cuz I don't care what your "jealous" see...(jealous see)
And I don't care what chu tellin me!...(tellin me)
And I don't care who da fella be!

You fell asleep???

Tell a SHEEP!

I'm a (W O L F)...I TELL HER PEACE!

CUZ I'ma bout to BLOW dis House Down!
Den I'm gonn BLOW HIS HOUSE down!

Man, i'm locked & loaded right now...
look into a boy's eyes & see a soldier right now...Neva!


Trust a girl, dont trust a girl, wit ALL of your heart...
Even if you say you love dat girl, you can love dat girl but you besta think smart

x2


Think Smart, Don't Stop and just Play it Off...(play it off)


Cuz I'ma drop the top then i'm Takin Off...(takin off)
Cruisin' down memory lane...
remembering all the pieces like a memory game...
but the ganja got my memory slain...
cuz I don't wanna see all my memory's pain...
If i make the song cry, can the tears bring a storm and pretend to be rain???
LIGHTNING, I'm Fightin...
I'm in the ring but can you tell me how you fight SIN?
Nighs in, Days out...I face bouts
Hopin the Referee in the ring may count...(TEN!!!)

And say TKO!!!

I Pray I neva See they SOUL...

My nephews only three days old, but I tell him neva eva eva eva eva eva...

Trust a girl, dont trust a girl, wit ALL of your heart...
Even if you say you love dat girl, you can love dat girl but you besta think smart

x2

Chris Barz 2008...Thanx for Listening & Reading

and if u missed "Metro Love Part 1" check the previous note.

www.myspace.com/chrisbarmusic
www.chrisbarz.blogspot.com

Download my "Do You Know Him Mixtape"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wgl903

-Love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

True life with this joint.
It's compellin'.

Anonymous said...

truse shiz....love spelled backward....man thats a sick line....

Anonymous said...

love dis shyt!