Monday, January 14, 2008

Mystery Girl

there is this girl.
hmmm...
i think i'ma call her DoPe-Girl...
i've only seen her like 4 times, and the youngin' goes to our school but...
she
probably rides the school bus...
i REFUSE to call her my school crush...
she's like...DOpE...
not on a level of flYness...but kinDa like the addiction...
i'm wishin'...
she's all that i think of her to be...
smart...talented...openminded...
i don't know where my open-mind went...
cuz her beauty can open-eye lids...
shiiiiiiitt....sure did open-mines kid
toDay was the 4th time i've ever seen her

the firsT: "oH *snap*..Who iS that!?"...
i couldn't focus

the SeCond: *No WorDs*...
i went unnoticed

the tHiRd: she's getting in the car w/ some dude...
in a Focus

the fourth: was...well...today...she caught my eye...
like..no sh*t

(and you know-thiS!)

i must have caught hers...

but we nEver caught words...

we only thought words

I wish i could have told her that i think she's flawless...
regardless. (period)
we diDn't speak...and she just stared at me...
the "stare" saying that she want me to sAy somEthing...

I didn't.
and i talk to girls all the time, but she's different...
she's...
beautiful.
I do not know her name.
oh well...
"maybe next time, Chris"...

©Chris Barz 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

" I wish i could have told her that i think she's flawless..." love those words.
Aww next time CHRIS. lol
this was too cute.
AWW chrushin on a girl.
who is she? lol

Chris Barz said...

some girl that i only seen like twice...and NEVER seen her again in my life...

its quite said...i never spoke...

but this is old...i prolly wrote this 2 yrs ago...