Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally I'm [Here], yet [Not-Yet] like [Near]

it's It's IT'S IT'S It's NOT HARD...
My Name is Chris Chris Chris Chris Chris Chris [Barz]

Hello Everyone or No-one...
As YOU see I just started the OFFICIAL Chris Barz Blogspot Page
and expect to get this poppin' just like the good ol' days.
So far...i have no friends, no subscribers...and I don't think anybody knows about this.
So I guess I'm talking to myself right now...But it's ALLLL gravy baby...Cuz I'm about to Change all that!
Just Sit back...Read Something...view something...do what you do and be sure to come back here DAILY to see what's NEW.
and HOPEFULLY we can get this poppin' and have 18290830939809380 subscribers like I used to.

I will be uploadin' Poems, Verses from Le Abstract, Diaries, Beats, Songs...and [alllllll] the Chris Barz Goodies that I used to have the people feining for.

it's all about THE People!
So You Better GET ME!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Barz. just leaving u sum love.....dis page is hot.... (Teya)