Thursday, January 24, 2008

College Bound?

two college applications rest in my bookbag...

yEt there is no enthusiasm...

matter-of-fact...there's not much...anything...

don't get me wrong, i got plenty-dreams

but i feel that many-things

make me feel like...i don't give a shit about anything

I do...but i don't

it's like i'M cool...and i'm dope

but when it comes to school...its few hope

i hEaRd a GaZillion Times...that i nEed to start feeling out apps before it's too late...

ErrrRR...too laTE?

"dog, i got time...i'm cool...straight"

but still i let the time pass by...

u ask why?

eRRR...don't really know

ummmm...

mayBe I'll pick up that pen...

and fill out that thing

cuz afterall it could help me feel out my dreams...

cuz...

being hungry with nothing to eat

is like being horny with nothing to beat...

RealTALk

©Chris Barz 2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you on this one, kiiid.

Anonymous said...

aint that the truth though.....

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh
tough.....one!
love the ending
kool beanz moe