Thursday, January 24, 2008

Are You Crying!?

"baby?"...

"....baby?"

"are you Crying?"

"...baby?"

"yes Chris..."

"are you...crying?"

...she doesn't answer.

and now i know.

she cries.

and the hardest part is...

knowing that I made her do it.

...I want to apologize but i can't...

...i can't, i just can't.

because i'm the one who told her

that i'm leaving her.

now saying that i love her...

seems like a contradiction.

my actions speak loud...

but she can only hear my words...

and not SEe my wrong

"baby, i love you..."

is what she hEaRs...

"baby, i love you..."

is what she fears...

"baby, i love you..."

is what she bElieves...

"baby, i love you..."

is what she needs.

...decieving her...

...then pleasing her...

...then coming back to please her...

after leaving her.

i feel decieved by believing.

that she believes i'm not cheating.

and when i tell her "your the only one"

she believes it.

every tEaR that DropS from hEr eyes

is for my wrong.

the first....is for the girl that gave me her number, when she went to the bathroom...

the second...is for the girl that i was secretly talked to when i said i'd be back soon...

the third...is for the girl that i said was just my friend.

the fourth...is for the girl i stayed overnight with, when our date came to an end.

and the fifth...

well the fifth...

is for her bestfriend.

the girl that she trusts the most in this world.

who i cheated on her with.

now she's crying her heart to me.

"chris....chris?..."

she questions in a fowl tone.

her pain is now known...

and i can't say anthing...

...so i leave her with a dail tone.

i-won-a-bee-ah-loan

©Chris Barz 2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont even know what 2 say about that one
u got a way 2 make ppl feel the words u put down on paper.......

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!
words cant explain

Cyleste said...

You are truely an inspiration! I currently just found out about you and I have to say that you are my favorite poet!! This is my fav. I've never had a poem almost bring tears to my eyes