Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"Chris, stop being a Shiest...Answer the F*cking Phone!"

I have packed my bags!

so now the only ones left are the ones under my eyes.

Long nights planning this [trip of a Lifetime.]

Using you as my inspiration...my [chick as a lifeline.]

this [trip got my Eye's wide] As i make my way to the airport,

I was blind to the [reality that]...

I am not used to flying but i keep asking myself
["Yo! why Haven't we Left?"]

Eager to Escape the pain of being (...a-lone), and living life like (...a...drone)

[thoughts in my dome and how]...
[if i toss in the throne n' crown]...
that i have been [holding now]...
for many [moments now]...
I can [stroll in town] with a smile =-) up on my face.

you bring out [the best in me ,see...]
[the recipe be...]
[expressing my peace...]
that i am [destined to reach...]
with you u right [next to my seat.]

i was blind to see that [Murphy's Law is a bitch.]
I know them jerks be [all in ya shhhhh...]
[all in they whip's...]
yelling out...
["aye Sweetheart, can i call u a bit!?]
...then one month later, they slip up and [call u a bitch.]
[call u a trick]...say that u [all on they dick.]

like...
" YO! Why YOu [Hoggin' me, Bitch!?], You Better [Pause on that sh*t]...
Before i bring a [Uhaul to this b*tch]... and pack up [all of my sh*t!"]...

"Cuz yoU!...are getting a little [too comfy.]

i know you [love to love me...]

but daMn can you Stop being so ['Lovey Dovey']...and u looking real [dusty]"
that's what they do...

I tell u Trust me but you [pause of that notion...]


to dabble in [all of that potion...]

That I, [BArz...is the ocean...]

that will be the reason that [all of us floating.]

I been had ordered my [ticket of commitment.]

...yet u r still pondering...about how life would be every[minute you live it.]

[with me...]

We made it pass the [Metal Detectors that be...]

why most people can't [reach their level of peace.]

I tell you..."Darling, give me [kiss like Muahhhhh]"

for the victory of being [this right...ahhhhhhh]

feels good...agreeing with myself like ["My Chick right, Huh?"]

[my chick Tight!, huh!?]

[yupperoos!]...then i [step to you...]

as [u accept the truth]...that this [dude next to you.]

makes u feel good like how [sex will do.]

So i ask you the question...Will be my [Damsel I Rescue in Peace?]

Then the voice on the intercom said...

"Flight to Commitment has been [Canceled Indefinitely]"

Sooooooooo i'm [blown like fans]

man it felt [so right...damn.]

©Chris Barz 2007

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I have read this one b4 and whole time you be actin [surprised] when ppl tell u that u r the [truth].
It is what it is.....you always saying something in whatever you write...and it definitely speaks volumes about the way u feel bout your craft.
do [u] hunny bun.
But that whole flight scenario is ingenious. U r the only person who would have thought of that.
Like always, I love reading and hearing what you have to say.

-Tarynn

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS POEM.
wow dam makes me wonder.

Anonymous said...

RHYME SCHEEMMEEE SCREAMS OUT TO ME B.
=D
I LOVE YOUR BOLDED WORDS THEE MOST.
INFLUENCES ME.

Anonymous said...

Yooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to be like YOU in ery way brotha!!!!!!!!!!! A million and 1 kudos!!!! Tht was beyond words....keep it up! You are def an inspiration to the youth of our city!!!!


TheOne&Only...

James♪

Anonymous said...

damn big brotha
this shyt was def. on top of the meter
lyke off da wall type ish
i love it!
and i like how u related it 2 a flight on a plane
that shyt is dope

Anonymous said...

very nice, my nigga
that joint is real talk too
been like that more than a couple times

Anonymous said...

On_Point.
Blank.
[.]



*Sheva